Carter & Charlotte Puppies
Carter & Charlotte are parents of a beautiful litter of yellow Lab puppies. They were born November 11, 2014. We have four yellow males and two yellow females available. These puppies are easy going, friendly and loveable. Our puppies are great with children.
Dad is a 90 lbs. yellow male, mom is 56 lbs. yellow female. In regards to mature weigh, the boys will follow closely with dad and the girls will follow closely with their mom.
Included: AKC registeration, microchip, up-to-date vaccines, dew claws removed.
- Cargo travel (From Charlotte, NC) $400.00
- VIP (From Charlotte, NC) $500.00
- Obedience training $950.00
Our Labs Are Different
LABPUPS.COM is a different kind of breeder. We raise our puppies to be calm family Labs. You cannot find puppies like ours anywhere else!
In Their Own Words
PGA Golf Pro – Fred Funk with his Lab; Shiloh: Shares his thoughts about his experience with LABPUPS.COM
- FEB 18 ~ Ben & Savannah – Expecting Black & Yellow Puppies – BORN
- FEB 20 ~ Huck & Cassie – Expecting Black & Yellow Puppies – BORN
- MAR 16 ~ Huck & Sophie – Expecting Black & Yellow Puppies
We offer a fun and safe place for your family companion.
Our state of the art kennel facility has many amenities. Heated tile floors and forced heated ceramic heaters for cold temperatures. Brick dog houses and secure fencing. 100 sq ft of living space per kennel.
Automatic watering system for continuous fresh water.
For the enjoyment of your family member, we have a 10,000 sq ft outdoor play area.
Professional staff to care for every need of your family pet.
Also available, continued administration of medication or supplements.
- M-Sat 11:00 am until 6:00 pm
- Sun 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm
- $35.00 per night/per dog
- $25.00 per bath
LABPUPS Obedience Training Program
- Length: 21 day (3 week)
- Start: Training can begin any day of the week. Based on availability.
- Owner training included.
- Boarding & Food included.
- Come, sit, stay, heel are taught. These 4 simple commands are the start of a long and enjoyable relationship with your puppy.
- Commands are reinforced with praise. “An ounce of praise lasts longer than a pound of treats”. Treats for commands, will create food dependency in exchange for performance.
- Jumping on people is discouraged.
Cost and Payment
- 3 week Obedience Training Program $950