LABPUPS Obedience Training Program
- Length: 21 day (3 week)
- Start: Can begin any day, based on availability.
- Owner training included.
- Boarding & Food included.
- Visiting is recommended after two weeks (14 days).
- In 21 days, your puppy will have an excellent command of sit, stay, come and heel.
- Your puppy won’t forget you, and housebreaking doesn’t tend to regress.
- This is like a mini-vacation for your puppy!
- Come, sit, stay, heel are taught. These 4 simple commands are the start of a long and enjoyable relationship with your puppy.
- Commands are reinforced with praise. “An ounce of praise lasts longer than a pound of treats”. Treats for commands, will create food dependency in exchange for performance.
- Jumping on people is discouraged (This is common among excited pups).
- Teaching your pup to be patient and considerate is part of our training program.
- The LABPUPS Obedience Training Program creates a more gentle pup.
- 3 to 4 months/12 to 16 weeks of age is perfect . The best age to start formal training is 13 weeks of age. Late is better than never! Older dogs can benefit from training too.
Cost and Payment
- 3 week Obedience Training Program $950
- Housebreaking (6-8 weeks in addition to O.T.P.) $1,250
- Payment due: At the time of drop off.
- Accepted methods: Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Cash/Check
Continued training is available for a pro-rated price.